Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia is the biggest triathlon event in the East-Central Europe with ca. 4.000 athletes from 40+ different countries taking part in the races.
The main competition involves a 1.9 km swim in the Gdansk Bay and a 90 km bike course with plenty of rolling hills in the picturesque Kashubia region followed by a 21 km run along the streets and seaside boulevards crowned by an unforgettable finish line located on the main city beach in Gdynia.
Gdynia has already attracted a bunch of top-tier triathletes including Jan Frodeno, Daniela Ryf, Timothy O'Donnell, Mirinda Carfrae, Boris Stein, Nils Frommhold and Andreas Raelert, to name just a few of them. The event has also become a popular destination for Polish celebrities.
The upcoming edition is scheduled for 2nd August 2020.
crowd was amazing and really supportive. I could hear this finish party long before I saw the finish
line. This gave me wings!
Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia 2019 will take place on 1st to 2nd August 2020.
Registration starts 3rd December 2019 at 4:00 PM at SlotMarket.pl
|Length||swim 1,9 km, bike 90 km, run 21,1 km|
|Start and Finish||Urban beach in Gdyni|
|Start date/Time||2nd of August, 2020, 8:00|
|Swimming course||Gdansk Bay (1 lap)|
|Bicycle course||Streets of Gdynia and Trójmiejski Nature Park (1x90km lap)|
|Run course||Streets of Gdynia and Boulevard (3 laps)|
|Time limit||8 hours|
|first 500 registrations||200 EUR|
|next 500 registrations||210 EUR|
|next 500 registrations||225 EUR|
|next 500 registrations||250 EUR|
|Limit of competitors||2000|
PRO MEN/ PRO WOMEN
|1 place||3000 USD|
|2 place||2000 USD|
|3 place||1250 USD|
|4 place||750 USD|
|5 place||500 USD|
The winners of money awards will pay the tax in accordance with applicable regulations.
Location: Kościuszki Square, Gdynia
More information soon
Please note that event schedule may be modified. Please follow the website for any updates.
Friday, 9th August 2019
|12:00 - 20:00||Opening hours of the Race Office and of the EXPO (Kościuszki Square)|
|12:00 - 16:30||Opening hours of the Wiśniowski IRONKIDS Race Office (Kościuszki Square)|
|15:00 - 18:15||Wiśniowski IRONKIDS|
|15:00 – 21:30||Transition zone opening hours – sprint and relays (Kościuszki Square)|
|16:00 - 20:00||Welcome banquet - sprint and relays (Grunwaldzki Square)|
|18:30 - 19:30||Award ceremony of Wiśniowski IRONKIDS (Tribune)|
|19:00 – 19:30||Technical briefing in Polish – sprint/relays (Tribune)|
|19:30 – 20:00||
Technical briefing in English – sprint/relays (Tribune)
Saturday, 10th August 2019
|08:00 - 09:30||Opening hours of the Transition zone - sprint and relays (Kościuszki Square)|
|08:00 - 09:30||Opening hours of the Deposit - sprint (first wave)|
|09:00 - 20:00||Opening hours of the Race Office (only IRONMAN 70.3) and the EXPO (Kościuszki Square)|
|09:00 - 16:00||Opening hours of VIP Tribune|
|10:00 - 12:00||I series start - sprint distance (Men AG 16-44)|
|10:00 - 11:30||Opening hours of the Deposit- sprint + relays (second wave)|
|12:00 - 14:00||II series start - sprint distance + relays (Men AG 45+, women, relays)|
|14:00 - 16:00||Bike Check-out, Transition zone - sprint and relays (Kościuszki Square)|
|14:30 - 15:30||Award ceremony|
|15:00 - 16:00||Technical briefing - PRO Athletes|
|16:00 - 20:00||Welcome banquet for IRONMAN 70.3 (Grunwaldzki Square)|
|17:30||Presentation of PRO athletes (Tribune)|
|17:00 - 22:00||Bike Check-in, Transition zone - IRONMAN 70.3 (Kościuszki Square)|
|17:30 - 18:30||Technical briefing in Polish – race IRONMAN 70.3|
|18:30 - 19:30||Technical briefing in English – race IRONMAN 70.3|
Sunday, 11th August 2019
|06:30 - 07:30||Opening hours of the Transition zone (Kościuszki Square)|
|07:30 - 17:00||Opening hours of VIP Tribune|
|9:00 - 17:00||Opening hours of the Expo (Kościuszki Square)|
|08:00||IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - start PRO MEN|
|08:02||IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - start PRO WOMEN|
|08:10||IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - Rolling start|
|~ 11:50||Planned finish of the first MAN|
|~ 12:20||Planned finish of the first WOMAN|
|13:00||Flower Ceremony (Tribune)|
|15:00 - 19:00||Bike Check-out, Transition Zone - IRONMAN 70.3 (Kościuszki Square)|
|16:50||Closing of the course IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia|
|17:00 - 18:00||Award ceremony of IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia|
|18:00 - 19:00||Slot allocation ceremony IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship|
|20:00 – 2:00||After Party (Pokład Club)|
How can I register for the race?
Click here to register:
Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - registration details
1. Registration form is available on www.SlotMarket.pl.
2. Once you click "Register" button, the registration form will show up.
3. Step 1. - distance choice.
4. Step 2. - logging in/creating an account:
- Athletes who already have their accounts on SlotMarket.pl, should click "Log in" and enter their email address and password. Once you are logged in, your personal data will be filled in automatically in the registration form. If your data has changed, you can edit it.
- If you are a new user of SlotMarket.pl, just enter your email address (twice) and enter a chosen password. Then, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions and click "Next" to get access to the registration form. After that, simply fill in all the required fields in the online form.
5. Payment – once you fill in the registration form and click "Confirm" button, you will be directed to the DotPay online payment system. Payment shall be made during the online registration process. Failing to make the payment will result in the cancellation of your registration.
6. Following items serve as the confirmation of your successful registration:
- email confirmation from email@example.com;
- payment confirmation (by email) from DotPay;
- the event will show up in the registration history on your personal account on SlotMarket.pl;
- the full starting list will be published only after the registration for the race is closed.
Attention! One user can register more than one athlete using his/her personal account. To do so, please cancel your saved personal data that will automatically show up in the registration form once you log in and fill in the data of another athlete you would like to register. If you want to register more athletes, please repeat the same procedure.
Do I have to be at least 18 to compete in the race?
To compete in the IRONMAN 70.3 race you need to be at least 18 on race day. To compete in the relay and sprint-distance races you need to be at least 16 on 01/08/2020.
How can I pay my entry fee?
Payments can be made via our partner, DotPay. You will be redirected to their site after filling and submitting your registration form. There is no other way to pay your entry fee for the event.
I began filling in the form but I stopped before submitting it. How can I continue my registration?
If you haven’t completed the payment process, your registration has not been saved. Please login to your SlotMarket.pl account (created during your previous registration attempt) and complete the registration form.
Can I use my account to register a friend?
Yes, but please note that the form is automatically populated with the data of the account holder, so during the registration process you need to replace your data with the person’s data. Otherwise you will register yourself.
I don’t remember if I paid my entry fee. How can I check if I’m on the start list?
Login to your account at SlotMarket.pl and go to the Registartions history tab. Here you will find all the events you paid for. The Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia start list will be published after online registration closes.
I’m trying to register, but after entering my e-mail address I receive the following message: This e-mail has been already used.
This means that the e-mail you provided is already assigned to an account on SlotMarket.pl. In that case click Log in instead of Sign up.
How do I know the transaction has been completed?
The following constitute confirmation that the transaction has been completed successfully:
- registration confirmation form SlotMarket.pl (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- payment confirmation from DotPay;
- registration confirmation in the Registrations history tab in your account on SlotMarket.pl.
The completed start list will be published after registration closes.
When will I know my race number?
Race numbers will be allocated once online registration closes, so after 19th of July.
Do I need a national triathlon association license to compete in Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia?
You need a license for long- and sprint-distance races, but not for the relay.
Can I receive an invoice for my registration fee?
Yes, to receive an invoices check I want to receive an invoice in registration form or login to your account at SlotMarket.pl, go to the Registration history tab and choose I want to receive an invoice.
During registration I purchased a one-day license of the Polish Triathlon Association (PZTri). Is there anything else I should do to find out the license number?
Please download the Polish Triathlon Association’s mobile app and sign up for an account. You will receive a message with your license number. The whole process may take up to 2 months.
I would like to compete as a PRO. What conditions should I meet?
Please see the Pro membership page.
I can’t submit the form, because I don’t have a PESEL number.
Please choose a nationality other than Polish and the system will allow you to continue.
RACE OFFICE AND COLLECTING YOUR RACE PACK
Will it be possible to register for any of the distances at the Race Office?
This will not be possible, you can only register online.
Can I collect my race pack for a friend?
Athletes competing in the long- and sprint-distance races must collect their race packs personally. Members of relay teams can authorize one person to collect your race pack. You can find more details HERE.
I can’t compete in the race. Can I receive the race pack via post or transfer it to another athlete?
Uncollected race packs will be donated to charity. It’s not possible to post the race pack or collect it personally anywhere else than at the Race Office.
Can I transfer my race pack to another IRONMAN event?
Yes, all the details relating to transfers can be found HERE.
If you have any further questions, please contact us: info@ironmangdynia.
Как можно зарегистрироваться на соревнования?
Всю информацию, касающуюся регистрации, Вы найдёте ТУТ.
Мне необходимо иметь 18 лет, чтобы принимать участие в соревнованиях?
Чтобы стартовать на дистанции IRONMAN 70.3, необходимо, чтобы не позднее дня соревнований, Вам уже исполнилось 18 лет. Чтобы принять участие в спринте или эстафете, на дату 01.08.2020 , Вы должны иметь полные 16 лет.
Каким способом я могу оплатить старт в соревнованиях?
Оплату следует совершить при помощи системы Blue Media, на которую последует переадресация сразу после заполнения и подтверждения регистрационной формы. Нет возможности оплаты за соревнования при помощи иной формы, нежели система DotPay.
Начал заполнять регистрационную форму, однако прервался/ась в процессе. Каким способом могу завершить регистрацию?
Если регистрация не была завершена оплатой, то она не является важной. Вам следует заново войти в свой личный кабинет на SlotMarket.pl (он был создан во время предыдущей попытки регистрации) и ещё раз тщательно заполнить свою регистрационную форму.
Могу ли я со своего личного кабинета зарегистрировать коллегу / друга на соревнования?
Да. Только помните, что в регистрационную форму автоматически добавляются данные владельца личного кабинета и в процессе последующей регистрации необходимо изменить эти данные и уже вписать нужные сведения о другом участнике. В ином случае Вы зарегистрируете самого себя.
Не помню, оплатил/а ли я соревнования. Как можно узнать, есть ли я уже в стартовом списке?
Войдя в свой личный кабинет на SlotMarket.pl, Вам следует выбрать закладку «История регистраций». Тут найдёте свои оплаченные регистрации. Стартовые протоколы Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia будут опубликованы после закрытия официальной регистрации на соревнования.
Пробую зарегистрироваться, однако после ввода моего e-mail адреса, появляется сообщение: Введённый адрес e-mail уже занят.
Это сообщение говорит о том, что на данный e-mail адрес уже раньше был зарегистрирован личный кабинет на SlotMarket.pl. В этом случае, вместо «зарегистрируйся», следует выбрать «войти» в личный кабинет.
Могу ли я произвести оплату в евро?
Нет, такой возможности не предусмотрено, система транзакции DotPay после переадресации с регистрационной формы к непосредственному процессу оплаты, пересчитает всю итоговую сумму в польские злотые.
Что является подтверждением транзакции?
Подтверждением успешной регистрации является:
- подтверждение регистрации на соревнования с SlotMarket.pl (email@example.com),
- подтверждение оплаты с DotPay,
- информация о регистрации в истории регистраций в личном кабинете пользователя SlotMarket.pl.
Итоговые стартовые протоколы будут опубликованы после закрытия официальной регистрации на соревнования.
Когда я узнаю свой стартовый номер?
Стартовые номера будут определены после завершения всей online регистрации, либо после 19 июнь.
На соревнования Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia необходима лицензия Федерации Триатлона (PZTri)?
На соревнования на длинной дистанции, а также спринте будет необходима лицензия, на старты в эстафетах – нет.
Я купил во время регистрации однодневную лицензию Федерации Триатлона (PZTri). Мне необходимо ещё что-то сделать, чтобы узнать её номер?
Вам необходимо взять мобильное приложение (аппликацию) PZTri и добавить на свой профайл. Обратным ответом Вы получите информацию с номером подтверждённой лицензии. Весь процесс может продолжаться до двух месяцев.
Хочу принять участие в соревнованиях в категории PRO. Какие условия я должен выполнить?
Пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с закладкой Статус PRO.
Не могу пройти на следующий этап регистрационной формы, ибо не имею номера PESEL.
Пожалуйста, выберите гражданство иное, нежели польское, тогда регистрационная система направит Вас к следующему этапу.
БЮРО СОРЕВНОВАНИЙ И ПОЛУЧЕНИЕ СТАРТОВОГО ПАКЕТА
Будет ли возможность приобретения стартового пакета на какую-нибудь из дистанций в Бюро Соревнований?
Не будет такой возможности, регистрация на все дистанции происходит только через Интернет.
Могу ли я получить стартовый пакет за коллегу / друга?
Участники, принимающие старт на длинной и спринтерской дистанциях, должны получать свои стартовые пакеты лично, участники эстафет могу на это уполномочить одного человека для получения стартового пакета на всю команду. Подробности Вы найдёте ТУТ.
Я не в состоянии принять участие в соревнованиях. Могу ли попросить о доставке своего стартового пакета мне домой или переписать его на другого участника?
Неполученные стартовые пакеты будут направлены на благотворительные цели. Нет возможности доставки или передачи стартового пакета, кроме как его личное получение в официальном Бюро Соревнований.
Могу ли я переписать стартовый пакет на другие соревнования серии IRONMAN?
Да, все условия относительно трансфера оплаты, Вы найдёте ТУТ.
В случае дополнительных вопросов, контактируйте с нами: info@ironmangdynia.
IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia 2019 will be an official qualifying race to the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship 2020, to be hosted by Taupo, New Zeland. Our race will offer 40 qualifying slots! Please see the official announcement of the Championship below.
Taupo, New Zealand To Host 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship
World-class athletes to reach picturesque city with deep roots in IRONMAN history for pinnacle IRONMAN 70.3 event.
IRONMAN announced that the right to host the 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship triathlon has been awarded to Taupõ, New Zealand. This will be the first time IRONMAN holds a world championship event in New Zealand and the second time this world-class event has been hosted in the Oceania region. The event will also move from its traditional late August-early September race date and will now take place on November 28-29, 2020 with the women racing on Saturday and the men racing on Sunday. This shift will take advantage of New Zealand's peak time of year with mild temperatures in their late spring early summer months.
With a strong IRONMAN history that spans 20 years, Taupõ, New Zealand has been a host city to the IRONMAN New Zealand triathlon since 1999, and in 2017 received the IRONMAN Athletes' Choice Awards for Best Host City Experience, Best Race Venue, Best Overall Run, Will Attend Next Year; becoming one of IRONMAN’s most iconic and popular events. The city also plays host to IRONMAN 70.3 Taupõ triathlon which earned the IRONMAN 70.3 Athletes' Choice Award for Overall Satisfaction. The world championship is the pinnacle event in the IRONMAN 70.3 Series, and with the event's global rotation that began in 2014, it showcases the best venues IRONMAN has to offer around the world.
"We are pleased to bring the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship back to the Oceania region," said Andrew Messick, CEO and President of IRONMAN. "Taupõ is unique and beautiful destination with a local community that has embraced IRONMAN events and the thousands of athletes for 20 years now. We are excited to welcome some of the world’s most elite triathletes to what will no doubt be a fantastic world championship event."
Athletes will have the chance to qualify for the 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship triathlon at over 110 global qualifying events in locations such as Austria, China, Germany, Spain, South Africa, Sweden and the Americas.
"The two-day event attracts around 5,000 competitors, 13,500 supporters and media from all four corners of the globe,"said Taupō District Mayor David Trewavas. "This is as big as it is ever going to get. We are talking the best of the best. Winning the hosting rights for this event not only re-emphasizes that our district is the Events Capital, but it also further cements Taupō as being the home of all things IRONMAN in New Zealand."
The Great Lake Taupõ District is rich in history and is one of the world's most unique and picturesque areas. Located within a short drive of New Zealand's main centers, the Great Lake Taupõ district is at the epicenter of the North Island. Situated in the center of the North Island of New Zealand, you will find fascinating volcanic landscape and a cultural heritage dating back to the arrival of Māori in New Zealand in the 14ᵗʰ century. The Great Lake Taupõ District is one of the most pure, beautiful and unspoiled areas in the country and encompasses the lakeside towns of Taupõ, Turangi, Kinloch and Mangakino. As a popular year-round destination, it houses the largest freshwater crater lake in Australasia, geothermal attractions, and the mountains and ski areas of Tongariro National Park, a dual World Heritage National Park.
"We are thrilled to announce Taupõ, New Zealand as the host of the 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship," said Diana Bertsch, Vice President of World Championships for IRONMAN. "Taupõ is an incredible location and natural fit. New Zealand's historical, cultural and familial ties to Hawai`i are significant and further connect our IRONMAN World Championship and IRONMAN 70.3 Championship events. This is an important milestone and we look forward to putting the scenic Great Lake Taupõ district on the world stage."
The swim portion will take place in the beautiful waters of Lake Taupõ, followed by a single-loop bike course, and a run course that will entail two loops on Lake Terrace and the Lions Walk adjacent to Lake Taupõ. Athletes will finish on Lake Terrace next to Colonel Roberts Reserve. The IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship is part of a week-long festival that will include a range of lifestyle events for the community and visitors to enjoy.
"In IRONMAN circles, this is equivalent to the Rugby World Cup or Americas Cup so we have the opportunity to deliver something really special," said District Events Manager Steve Giles. "This will give our community a chance to not only volunteer in an international event, but also to showcase our district like never before."
Prior to the 2020 edition taking place in Taupõ, the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship is taking place on September 7 and 8, 2019 in Nice, France; it will be the first time IRONMAN holds a world championship event in France.
The IRONMAN Pro Membership is run on the calendar year, starting January 1, through December 31, and covers all Ironman and Ironman 70.3 PRO QUALIFYING* events during this period.
Athletes are required to send a copy of their professional license/status card from their respective ITU member National Triathlon Federation (NTF).
For those athletes who’s National Triathlon Federation does not issue an official professional license/ status card, a letter from an officer of the NTF confirming professional status can be submitted. If you need assistance, IRONMAN will endevor to reach out to your NTF to help with confirmation.
Documentation may be emailed, faxed, scanned or mailed to the IRONMAN Pro Membership Department.
Athletes wishing to register for an Annual IRONMAN Pro Membership (IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia) must complete the registration process by 16/07.
Athletes signing up for a SINGLE EVENT Membership must apply by 15/07 and complete registration by 16/07 to their stated event. (Please note qualification criteria for single event applications require the same verifying elite/ pro status documentation from you NTF)
All Event specific entry procedures are separate and need to be completed prior to posted deadlines. There is NO flexibility on event specific entry deadlines.
A confirmation email will be sent out which includes your annual IRONMAN Pro Membership number, and the relevant link to the Active.com registration page to complete the process and submit payment.
Please be sure to include the IRONMAN Pro Membership number assigned to you in the active.com registration process.
Membership is not confirmed or valid until payment has been made through the active.com registration page.
Athletes assigned an IRONMAN Pro Membership SINGLE EVENT membership, may only use this number for entry to a stated PRO QUALIFYING* EVENT. (A single event membership may be transferred to another single Pro qualifying event, in the event of unforseen circumstances requiring withdrawal prior to the event.
In the event that an athlete wishes to compete in an additional event, they will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a short registration link to upgrade to a full annual membership or add another single event membership
After Pro Membership registration is complete, each athletes will receive a personal follow-up email, with a person link to complete the required IRONMAN Anti-Doping Support Personnel forms.
* IRONMAN®/IRONMAN 70.3® branded races identified by IRONMAN as pro triathlete qualifying races for the 2017 IRONMAN® and IRONMAN 70.3® World Championship.
Annual Ironman Pro Membership – $900. The annual Ironman Pro Membership fee includes entry to any PRO QUALIFYING* Ironman or Ironman 70.3 event during the calendar year starting January 1 and expiring December 31.
Single Event Ironman Pro Membership: Ironman – $480. This fee includes entry to the one stated PRO QUALIFYING* Ironman event only.
Single Event Ironman Pro Membership: Ironman 70.3 – $240. This fee includes entry to the one stated PRO QUALIFYING* Ironman 70.3 event only.
Any athlete holding elite/ professional status from their ITU Member National Triathlon Federation or an IRONMAN Professional Membership (as verified by elite/ pro status of an athlete’s National Triathlon Federation) is prohibited from racing as an AGE GROUP athlete in ANY sanctioned triathlon events anywhere in the world, where there is an elite/ pro wave, within the same calendar year.
Disqualification and potential sanction from WTC events, and forfeiture of any AGE GROUP World Championship qualifying slots may result for any athlete that has not adhered to this policy.
Fax: 888-486 9140
Address: P O BOX 235150, ENCINITAS, CA 92023-5150
To compete in a PRO category, you have to have 2 linences: from their respective ITU member National Triathlon Federation (NTF) and WTC!
1. It is not possible to transfer payment to another participant or another year.
2. Resigning from the Event must be sent by an e-mail at the address: email@example.com. If you would like to resign from participation in the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, please take into account that:
- up to 4 months before the competition (until 2nd April 2020); 50% of the starting fee is refundable
- up to 45 days before the competition (until 18th June 2020); 25% of the starting fee is refundable
- For resignations taking place less than 45 days before the competition (after 18th June 2020); the starting fee is not refundable.
3. The transfer option is available. More info here.
Transfers - Rules and Regulations
1. The transfer option is available for IRONMAN 70.3 events in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) only.
2. There is a 39 EUR (or 28 GBP, 42 CHF, 372 SEK, 291 DKK, 355 NOK, 50 USD) transfer fee + 8% Active Fee.
3. The event transferred to must be in the same calendar year as the original event.
4. A transfer of a race entry to another person is not possible.
5. If an athlete is transferring from a higher priced race to a lower priced race, the athlete will not be refunded the difference.
6. If an athlete is transferring from a lower priced race to a higher priced race, the athlete will be required to pay the difference in addition to the transfer fee and 8% Active fee.
7. A transfer into sold out events is not available. Transfers into events that only have foundation and/or charity as well as travel entries open is not available.
8. Athletes must transfer out of a race 45 days prior to race day (the race the athlete initially registered for). Please click here for our deadlines.
9. Athletes may transfer into eligible races as long as registration is open, unless points 7 or 13 apply.
10. If additional purchases (e.g. medal engraving or FinisherPix) have been purchased along with the original race entry, it cannot be transferred to the new race. Additional purchases will be refunded until 45 days prior to the race and will need to be repurchased by the athlete.
11. Transfers are applicable to individual race entries only – entries purchased or provided through sponsors, charities and free entries cannot be transferred. A transfer of a race entry purchased with Nirvana Europe to a regular race entry of an open race is possible.
12. Races to be transferred to must have been open to the general public for at least ten days.
13. Once a transfer or refund has been redeemed, the option to transfer again. You may only transfer once.
14. If athletes choose to transfer, they forfeit their eligibility for a refund to the event they originally entered. A partial refund is eligible for the race an athlete has transferred into, if the withdrawal of this race is submitted 45 days prior to race date.
15. If an athlete qualifies for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship, an existing IRONMAN 70.3 entry will not transfer from or to either of these events.
Step 1: Fill out the transfer form.
Step 2: After filling out the transfer form you will receive a confirmation email from active.com confirming that we have received your request. In case you have not received this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder).
Step 3: We will process your transfer within 5 working days. You will receive a personal registration link with which you have to confirm your transfer. Please follow the instructions to complete the transfer (please also check your junk folder).
Step 4: You will receive a confirmation email from active.com once your transfer is complete.
What if the event I want to transfer into sells out before I receive my registration link?
Once you have completed the transfer request your race entry is secured.
What communication should I expect after I request a transfer?
You will receive a confirmation once you have submitted your transfer request from Active.com. Within five business days you will receive another email by Active.com containing your personal registration link for the transferred event. Please check your junk mails to make sure you complete your transfer by redeeming the registration link. After redeeming your registration link you will receive a confirmation of your transfer.
Is it possible to transfer to another race outside of Europe?
Our race transfer option is an offer from IRONMAN Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It is NOT possible to transfer to races which are outside of this region.
What if I transfer into another event and I am unable to compete, am I eligible for an additional transfer?
Once a transfer request has been redeemed, athletes are not eligible to transfer again. A refund is eligible for the race an athlete transferred to if the withdrawal of this race will be submitted 45 days prior race date.
Can I transfer to the same event next year?
It is not possible to transfer your registration from an IRONMAN 70.3 race to next year.
Can I transfer my slot to another athlete?
No it is not possible to transfer your slot to another athlete.
If you have any questions concerning the resignation, please contact us via email: email@example.com
I. ORGANIZERS AND CO-ORGANIZERS
The organiser of the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia (the ”Event”) is a sports marketing agency SE Group Sp. z o.o. (the “Organiser”), with its registered office in Warsaw at 31a/28 Zimowa, 05-515 Nowa Iwiczna.
2. Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia is an Event organised and managed by the Organiser as an independent World Triathlon Corporation (“WTC”) licensee. The name and logo are used here with permission.
II. GENERAL RULES
1. As this is an IRONMAN Event there are specific rules that apply, and the IRONMAN rules will take priority over National Federation rules. The competition will be run under this Rules&Regulations which are based on the provisions of the WTC, and the convention "without drafting".
2. Athlete licenses (annual or daily) issued by national triathlon associations are required to compete in the race.
III. DATES, DISTANCES, COURSES
1. The Race Office will be located in Kościuszki Square (open from 31th July to 1st August 2020).
2. IRONMAN 70.3 distance (1.9km-90km-21.1km) will take place on the 2nd August 2020.
3. Start and Finish. The starting line and finish line will be located at the Municipal Beach (Plaża Miejska) in Gdynia.
4. Swimming – 1.9 km (Gdańska Bay, 1 lap, expected water temperature in August: 17-21,9°C, time limit – 60 minutes, start at the Municipal Beach (Plaża Miejska), finish at the end of Kościuszki Square. Organiser recommends triathlon wetsuits. When the water temperature below 16 ° C triathlon wetsuits will be required.
5. Cycling – 90 km, 1 lap in the streets of Gdynia and The National Park of Tricity. There will be course markings every 5km. Traffic will be shut down on the entire course. Only road bicycles and triathlon bicycles are allowed. The time limit for completion of the swimming and cycling Events is 5 hours. A competition is organized in "no drafting" convention. Each athlete is obliged to check in and pick up their bikes from the transition zone on their own.
6. Running – 21.1km. The time limit for finishing the entire Event is 8 hours. 3 loops, including two circular loops with a length of 7.3 km and one shorter with a length of 6.5 km. Top of the loop starts immediately after the Transition Zone. The route through the main streets of Gdynia and Seaside Boulevard. Surface: asphalt, concrete pavement. Loop with a smooth ascent (Street Świętojańska) approx. 1 km and inclination to 2.5%. The sum of gain in the loop of 7.3 km is 60 m, in a 6.5km loop is 57 m, and a summary of height at 21.1 km is 177 m. The difference heights of the course is from 1 to 26 meters. Markings course lengths are every 1 km.
7. The transition area – the transition area will be located at Kościuszki Square (Skwer Kościuszki). Participants may only place their bicycles in the transition area on Saturday, 10th August between the hours of 5:00PM and 10:00PM; participants will be able to retrieve their bicycles after the completion of the Event on 2nd August between the hours of 3:00PM and 7:00PM. Placing and retrieving bicycles and other items in the transition area only allowed on the basis of starting number and subject to the approval of Event staff. Each athlete is obliged to check in and pick up their bikes from the transition zone on their own.
8. Aid stations – on the cycling course: at 25th, 50th and 75th kilometers. On the running course: approximately every 2.43 km.
9. Refreshment points – on the running course: there will be refreshment points every 2.5km where sponges filled with water will be handed out.
10. Portable toilets – portable toilets will be located close to the starting zone for the swimming, in the transition area, and at the running course.
11. Timing - using electronic chips. The chip shall be worn on the athlete's leg from start to finish and returned in the place indicated by the Organizer. Failure to record attendance at the timing point may results in disqualification.
IV. CLASSIFICATIONS AND AGE CATEGORIES
W PRO (Elite Women`s)
M PRO (Elite Men`s)
W 18 (ages 18-24)
M 18 (ages 18-24)
W 25 (ages 25-29)
M 25 (ages 25-29)
W 30 (ages 30-34)
M 30 (ages 30-34)
W 35 (ages 35-39)
M 35 (ages 35-39)
W 40 (ages 40-44)
M 40 (ages 40-44)
W 45 (ages 45-49)
M 45 (ages 45-49)
W 50 (ages 50-54)
M 50 (ages 50-54)
W 55 (ages 55-59)
M 55 (ages 55-59)
W 60 (ages 60-64)
M 60 (ages 60-64)
W 65 (ages 65-69)
M 65 (ages 65-69)
W 70 (ages 70-74)
M 70 (ages 70-74)
W 75 (ages 75-79)
M 75 (ages 75-79)
W 80 (ages 80 and over)
M 80 (ages 80 and over)
* Qualification in the PRO category precludes participation in age-category rankings
* Membership in the age category is dependent on the year of birth.
V. ROLLING START
Rolling start: the starting area will be divided into time zones (based on the estimated swimming time). Athletes take up positions in their time zones, . Beginning at 8:10, groups of 8 athletes will be allowed to start their race every 10 seconds - from the fastest to the slowest time zone. Attention! Your age group & swimcap color do not determine your starting time. It is up to you to choose a time zone on the race day
The organiser reserves the right to change the organization of the start.
1. All athletes who finish Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, will receive memorial medals at the finish line.
2. No more than 15 minutes before the beginning of the awards ceremony, the results of podium finishers in all classifications and age-categories along will be displayed.
3. In case of absence at the awards ceremony, the prize can be collected only at the Organizer's office in Warsaw until August 31th 2020.
4. The I-V place-finishers with the PRO classification for the men's and PRO women's categories will receive financial rewards and trophies. The amounts of the financial rewards are available on www.ironmangdynia.pl in a tab "Prizes".
5. The I-III place finishers in the age categories for women and men will receive souvenir trophies and small tangible prizes.
6. The I-III place finishers in the citizen of Gdynia category will receive souvenir trophies and small tangible prizes.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to award additional prizes in chosen categories.
8. A condition for receiving a reward is completion of the triathlon as well as a passing of the anti-doping test. Those whom receive financial rewards will be taxed according to established rates.
9. Competitors whom receive a reward in the PRO classification shall not receive rewards in the age-category rankings.
10. PRO Athletes, depending on the result, will also receive qualifying points. More information on eu.ironman.com.
VII. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participation is limited to those who have reached the age of 18 on the day of the Event.
2. The condition for admitting a competitor in the competition is:
- a properly filled in registration form and paid the fee in the amount specified by these rules;
- a handwritten signature on the certificate of absence of contraindications for participation in the competition, which will be available in the Race Office;
- collecting starting kits and bike check in the openning hour of the Race Office and Tranzition zone.
3. Competitors take part in the Event at their own risk. Correctly completed application form sent to the Organizer and paid entry fee means that the participant has considered and evaluated the nature, scope and extent of the risks of participation in the competition, including the risk of accidents, the risk of injuries (including death), as well damages for pecuniary and voluntarily decided to take that risk.
4. Participants are expected to follow directions and instructions of all race officials and public authorities.
5. The competition will take place on the basis of the rules & regulations set out by the World Triathlon Corporation.
6. Course marshals and race officials shall have authority to disqualify any contestant.
7. Medical personel shall have ULTIMATE and FINAL authority to remove a contestant from the race if the contestant is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the race without risk of serious injury or death. Medical transport of any contestant will result in disqualification.
8. If an athlete decides to withdraw from the race at any time, it is the responsibility of the contestant to report to the race marshall and return timing chip immediately. It is essential that race officials know where contestants are on the course at all times. Failure to comply after withdrawing from the race may result in contestant being prEvented from competing in any WTC Event in the future.
9. Organizer provides participants with accident insurance to the amount of 10,000 PLN.
10. The cost of the entry fee, accommodation, travel and self-catering, each player lid on their own.
11. The competitor is obliged to return the chip at the end of the Event when the bike is picked up from the change zone. In case of loss or take second chip before the start, the participant should pay an additional fee 50 PLN under pain of disqualification.
12. Please read carefully. This Release and Indemnity section contains a surrender of certain legal rights. Each participant hereby acknowledge and assume all of the risks of participating in the Event and agree as follows:
· To release and not to sue Organiser, WTC, any applicable federation and/or race sanctioning body, Event sponsors, Event organizers, Event promoters, Event producers, race directors, Event officials, Event staff, advertisers, administrators, contractors, vendors, volunteers, and all property owners and state, city, town, county, and other governmental bodies, and/or municipal agencies whose property and/or personnel are used and/or in any way assist in locations where the activities take place, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, assignees, licensees, owners, officers, directors, partners, board members, shareholders, members, supervisors, insurers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors and representatives and all other persons or entities associated or involved with the activities (individually and collectively referred to in this Form as the "Released Parties"), with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, suits or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) (collectively referred to in this Form as “claim” or “claims”) for any injury, damage, death, lost property, stolen property, disposed property, or other loss in any way connected with participant’s enrollment or participation in the activities, including use of any equipment, facilities or premises, howsoever caused; negligence, whether passive or active, of the Released Parties; and/or any breach by the Released Parties of statutory duty. Participant understands he/she agrees here to waive all claims he/she may have against the Released Parties and agree that neither participant, nor his/her estate, heirs, assigns or beneficiaries nor anyone else acting on his/her behalf, will make a claim against the Released Parties for any injury, damage, death or other loss participant may suffer; and
· To defend and indemnify (“indemnify” meaning protect by reimbursement or payment) the Released Parties with respect to any and all claim/s brought by or on behalf of participant, participant’s spouse, a family member, a co-participant or any other person, for any injury, damage, death, lost property, stolen property, disposed property, or other loss in any way connected with participant’s enrollment or participation in the activities, including without limitation use of any equipment, facilities, or premises, howsoever caused; negligence, whether passive or active, of the Released Parties; and/or any breach by the Released Parties of statutory duty.
This Release and Indemnity section includes but is not limited to claims for personal injury or wrongful death (including claims related to emergency, medical, drug and/or health issues, response, assessment or treatment), property damage, loss of consortium, breach of contract or any other claim, including claims resulting from the negligence of Released Parties, whether passive or active.
13. In no Event may participant (or anyone else on participant’s behalf) without the prior written consent of WTC: (a) use any intellectual property of WTC and/or its affiliates, including, but not limited to, the Ironman®, 70.3®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, Velothon®, Cape Epic®, 5150®, and Rock ‘n’ Roll® marks and names, the “M-Dot” logo, “K-Dot” logo (collectively, the “WTC IP”) and/or any words or marks that refer to, or are suggestive of, or confusingly similar to, the Event, any Event logo, Event name, Event location, Event date, or Event race distance (collectively, “Event IP”), or (b) sell, market, distribute, or produce any products, Events, merchandise, websites, or services that are IRONMAN®-branded, 70.3®-branded, Event-branded, or branded or marked using (i) any Event logo, (ii) any Event name, (iii) any Event IP, or (iv) or any WTC IP (including without limitation the word “IRON” or any foreign translation thereof as a prefix for, or component of, any race, Event, trade name, trademark, organization name, club name, or brand of any kind, in each case in any way related to triathlon, triathletes, training, coaching, or any endurance sports).
14. Participant grants to Organiser, WTC and their respective affiliates, designees, assignees, and sponsors the right and permission to photograph, film, record and/or otherwise capture in any media the name, image, voice, written statement, photograph and/or visual likeness of participant and/or participant’s family members (collectively “images”), with right to sublicense, during the activities or otherwise, without compensation, for use for any purpose and in any media throughout the world in perpetuity, including but not limited to use in broadcasts, photographs, publications, podcasts, webcasts, motion pictures, brochures, CDs, DVDs, internet websites, television, and/or in any related commercial, informational, educational, advertising, or promotional materials. Participant understands that all ownership and copyright rights in the images will be owned by WTC, its assignees, or its designees and participant waives any inspection or approval rights. Participant understands and agrees that his/her name, bib number and race results will be available to the public during and after the Event.
VIII. REGISTRATION AND STARTING FEE
1. Registrations for the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia will be received through the online registration form at SlotMarket.pl.
2. Online registration will last until 19th July 2020.
3. The number of participants in the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia is limited to 2000 participants. The Organizer reserves the right to stop receiving registration forms following this limit being exceeded.
4. The registration shall be deemed to provide a properly filled in registration form and paid the fee in the amount specified by these rules.The fee is to be paid during the registration process, otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
5. The registration fee must be paid through Dotpay transaction service. All data provided in payments are made on a secure encrypted site.
6. The starting fee to participate in the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, depending on time of registration, is as follows:
- 200 EUR for next 500 participnts – Pre-registration on November 29th to December 1st*,
- 210 EUR for next 500 participants,
- 225 EUR for next 500 participants,
- 250 EUR for last 500 participants.
*Pre-registration only for finihers IRONMAN 5150 Warsaw and Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia in 2019
7. The pool of packages that will not be purchased in the pre-registration process will be available for public sale on 3rd December.
8. The fee is to be paid during the registration process, otherwise the registration will be cancelled.
9. The entry fee may be paid in the polish currency (calculated based on a exchange rate on the particular date) or in euro.
10.The following constitute confirmation that the transaction has been completed successfully:
- registration confirmation form SlotMarket.pl (firstname.lastname@example.org,
- payment confirmation from DotPay,
-registration confirmation in the Registrations history tab in your account on SlotMarket.pl.
The completed start list will be published after registration closes
11. It is not possible to transfer payment to another participant or another year.
12. Resigning from the Event must be sent by an e-mail at the adress: email@example.com. If you would like to resign from participation in the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, please take into account that:
- up to 4 months before the competition (until 2nd April 2020); 50% of the starting fee is refundable
- up to 45 days before the competition (until 18th June 2020); 25% of the starting fee is refundable
- For resignations taking place less than 45 days before the competition (after 18th June 2020); the starting fee is not refundable.
13. The transfer option is available. More info here.
14. To receive an invoices check I want to receive an invoice in registration form or login to your account at SlotMarket.pl, go to the Registration history tab and choose I want to receive an invoice.
IX. STARTING KITS
1. The starting fee includes the following:
- accident insurance to the amount of 10,000 PLN,
- bib numbers with 4 safety pins,
- a swimming cap,
- a wristband,
- 2 bags for dry and wet things (to the Transition zone),
- a backpack with Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia logo,
- a finisher Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia t-shirt,
- water, isotonic beverages, energy bars, and fruits at aid stations and in beverage zones,
- water-filled sponges at refreshment stations,
- a souvenir medal at the finish,
- a draw-string bag for deposit,
- a voucher for the Welcome Banquet (1st August 2019),
- folder of Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia information.
2. The basis to receive a starting kit is to sign certificates for the absence of contraindications and verification of data on the basis of an identity document.
3. Participants of Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia shall collect their starting kits personally.
4. The Race office will be located at Kościuszki Square in Gdynia. Office will be open on the following days and times:
- 31th July 2020 (Friday) - from 12 am to 8 pm,
- 1st August 2020 (Saturday) - from 9 am to 8 pm.
NOTE: On 2ns August 2020 the Race office will be closed.
5. Starting kits that are not received in opening hours of the Race office will not be given or sent at a later date.
6. Welcome Banquet will be held on 1st August 2020. From 4 pm to 8 pm. The basis to receive a meal coupon is included in the starting kit.
X. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. Personal data of participants of Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia will be processed for the purposes of organizing and carrying out Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, to select the winner and to award, release, receive the prize and other activities related to the economic activity and will not be shared with other customers.
3. For the purposes of chip timing and result sheet creation as well as sending one's bib number information and official time, personal data of the athlete (name, last name, year of birth, gender, city, email address, phone number) will be shared with Datasport, ul. Okrężna 22, 58-310 Szczawno Zdrój.
4. The participant has a right to access his/her data and correct them. Providing personal data and consent to their processing is optional, but necessary to achieve the said objectives. Failure of data or lack of consent to the processing prEvents participation in Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia.Please be advised that expressed consent may be revoked at any time.
5. Processing of participants data, in connection with participation in Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, includes publication of name, surmane, year of birth, club participant with the name of the town in which he resides - in every way in which the project will be published.
6.All information concerning participants obtained by the Organiser and included in the registration form will be recorded in electronic way and in each case they will be used pursuant to in accordance with the applicable law.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to carry out interviews with participants and to photograph and record participants for marketing and promotional purposes.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to use, without compensation, all photographs, films, interviews, and voice recordings introducing the Event participants. These materials may be used by the Organizer in the form of CD-ROMs, DVDs, catalogues, internet sites, newspapers, and exhibition stands, as well for promotional-commercial purposes concerning the Events run by the organizers.
XI. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. A written protest regarding the non-compliant behavior of competitors, non-compliance with the provisions of the provisions in other matters related to competition or judges' decisions may be submitted within 5 minutes. from the end of the competition (the last competitor running in) at the head referee with a deposit paid to the competition office in the amount of USD 50 (ITU Rules art. 12.7a).
2. Complaints on matters relating to IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia, should be submitted in writing together with the reasons for the contractor to: SE Group Sp. z o.o., ul. Czapli 31a, 02-781 Warsaw, with a note "Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - Complaint", within 7 days from the date of the Event - directly or by registered mail (postmark date).
3. Complaints received after the deadline specified in paragraph 1 of this section shall be considered.
4. Complaints about Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia Organizer will be consider within 30 days of their receipt.
5. The Organizer's decision on complaints about IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia will be final.
XII. FINAL REMARKS
1. All Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia participants are bound by the following Rules&Regulations.
2. The use of any kind of narcotic, illegal substance, drugs improving athletic performance, as well as alcoholic product is forbidden in the area encompassing the Event. Failure to abide by this rule may result in exclusion from participation in the Event. No athlete may use measures or actions to increase efficiency. Any attempt of doping will be dealt in accordance with the principles of anti-doping IRONMAN. Athletes may be required to undergo testing before and after the Event. If an athlete is called upon to control, it is required to appear for inspection.
3. The Medical Control Rules are in harmony with WTC Anti-Doping regulations and policies on banned substances, will be binding on all participants. In addition, other rules and regulations, even if not yet recognized by the WTC Anti-Doping, may be instituted, which if such occurs, you agree to abide by.
4. Should any participant have an Adverse Analytical Finding according to the WTC Anti-Doping code, all procedures with regards to handling of the sample, notification, testing of the B Sample, adjudication and suspensions will be in accordance with WTC rules.
5.Each participant of triathlon is obliged to take part in competition in the cap submitted at the starting kit, put the starting number while cycling: from the back over the buttocks, under the saddle and bicycle helmet; during the run: in front, at waist level - under penalty of disqualification.
6. The Event Organizer guarantee medical care on the race course and at the finish line.
7. The Event Organizer guarantees safety in the water during the competition (through WOPR).
8. The Event Organizer guarantee deposit.
9. The Event Organizer is not responsible for lost valuables during the Event.
10. The Organizer assumes no responsibility for the improperly placed bicycle or bag in the change zone.Each participant is obliged to properly suspend the bike and the bag without any additional markings provided by the Organizer on your start number .
11. The Organizer takes responsibility only for the necessary equipment, i.e. bike, helmet, bike shoes and swimsuit. Athletes are solely responsible for any other additional equipment (e.g. bike computers, watches, goggles) left in the transition zone.
12. In case of theft or damage to equipment, each participant is obliged to report this fact to the Organizer representative in the Transition zone and the police. Entries will be accepted by the Organiser only until it receives the equipment and leave the Transition zone by a competitor.
13. The results will be published on the site www.ironmangdynia.pl and passed along to the media.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify the Event without citing cause. In the Event of a red flag prEventing the swimming leg of the Event from taking place, the swimming part will be changed into a common start run of 5km.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to make rule changes at any time provided all athletes are notified in writing and/or at the pre-race athlete briefing meeting. Notification of any change will be in accordance with WTC procedures. Absence of technical check doesn’t exempt the participant from complying with the rules on this check-in.
16. Issues not covered in the rules & regulations will be resolved by the Event organizers.
17. Each of Organiser and WTC may assign these Regulations to other entity/s or individual/s (“assignees”) at any time, and any such assignment will grant assignees the full rights and protections accorded in these Regulations, consistent with Organizer’s, WTC’s and other Released Parties’ rights and protections under these Regulations.