Together with our partner Velo7, we have prepared a wide selection of road and time trial bikes for you. Each bike is fully prepared for riding after a full inspection and service. You can read the rental conditions below, where the rental process is described in detail. In addition, it is explained exactly what documents are required for renting equipment in our rental.
Vélo7 rental conditions
- Preferential prices
- Minimum formalities
- High availability of equipment
How to rent equipment?
Go to the website -> HERE. After selecting the size and type of equipment you are interested in, please contact us by phone +48 600 180 099 or by e-mail email@example.com to confirm availability, dates, or for a free initial booking.
What is required to rent the equipment?
- An identity card and a second document with a photograph (e.g. driving licence, passport). One of the documents must have a registered address.
- If the equipment is rented to a company, the company registration documents (NIP, REGON, KRS or entry in the register) must be presented.
- Payment of a deposit. The value of the deposit is 50%-75%, depending on the alleged value of the equipment. The deposit is returned after the equipment is returned, less the rental value, unless the rental period was longer than the value of the deposit paid, in which case the customer must pay the difference.
- Signing of a bicycle rental contract.
Bike rental for the IRONMAN Poland weekend: 900 PLN/160 Euro
- Warsaw: 9-11 June (Friday-Sunday)
- Gdynia: 5-7 August (Friday-Sunday)
- Poznań: 1-3 September (Friday-Sunday)
Collection and return of the bicycle:
- You can collect your bike at the IRONMAN town at the Velo7 stand during Expo hours.
- The bike will be collected by Velo7 staff from the T2 Shift Zone. In rare cases, the Athlete is obliged to return the bike to the Velo7 stand himself no later than one hour after the end of the event