"Gdynia loves triathlon", says a giant banner hanging on the wall of the Gdynia Aquarium, displayed at the transition zone during race week. But it is more than just a banner - Gdynia really loves and lives triathlon. Our enthusiastic community cannot wait to welcome IRONMAN athletes again - this time for the legendary full distance race. Late evening, finishing on a sandy beach, lights, music and "You are an IRONMAN" shouted by the announcers... Goosebumps!
Entry Fees Enea IRONMAN Gdynia 2022
|First 300 entries||480 EUR|
|Next 300 entries||520 EUR|
|Next 300 entries||550 EUR|
|Next 300 entries||570 EUR|
|Last 300 entries||590 EUR|
|Total number of Athletes||1500|
The IRONMAN Village is the center of the event weekend, serving as the location for Athlete Check-In, Athlete Briefings, and the IRONMAN Merchandise Store. Always free and open to the public, all IRONMAN events will have a village preceding race day. The village offers a great opportunity for athletes and the public to interact with official IRONMAN Partners and Vendors, and to pick up final race day essentials.
The IRONMAN Village is the meeting point of athletes and spectators (registrations, massages, welcome desk, finish line). The Village is an iconic feature of the event and offers our athletes the best products available in the industry. You have the chance to present your brand to a highly engaged and promising target group that is actively seeking to improve their race.
Start Your Journey
Every journey begins with a single step. This is yours. Entries for the 2022 event will be limited and are expected to be in high demand, we therefore encourage you to secure your place early. Once registered don’t forget to follow us on social media for great content and updates. #AnythingisPossible
The registration starts on 02.11.2021 at 14:00 and will last till 24.07.2022
Enea IRONMAN Gdynia 2022
|First 300 entries||480 EUR|
|Next 300 entries||520 EUR|
|Next 300 entries||550 EUR|
|Next 300 entries||570 EUR|
|Last 300 entries||590 EUR|
- Finisher Medal
- Finisher T-Shirt
- Athlete Backpack
- Official Swimcap
- Timed Race Results
- Age Group Awards
- Welcome Banquet
- On-Course Nutrition
- Finisher Certificate
- Post Race Food
- Post Race Massage
- Accident Insurance
Please Note: All services included in the registration fee are subject to availability. As the current COVID-19 pandemic prevents us from providing services where the security and safety measures of the respective authorities cannot otherwise be complied with, some services may not be provided.
Payment Plan Option
This option applies to registration for the Enea IRONMAN Gdynia race and is avaliable until November 30, 2021.
Athletes who register by November 30, 2021 can pay for the start in payment plan option. To choose it, select Enea IRONMAN Gdynia - payment plan option and pay the first part of the starting fee. After January 2, you will receive a special payment link, which will be valid until February 28, 2022 (the second installment of the starting fee must be paid by that date).
Failure to pay the second payment means that the Athlete resigns from the competition and is subject to the refund and transfer policy.
Payment plan option is available from the third entry fee tire.
All information is included in point XI. Payment option plan of the competition regulations.
The final schedule of the event will appear closer to the race day.
|Friday,||5 August 2022|
|12:00 - 20:00||Race Office and Expo opening hours||Gdynia Marina|
|15:00 - 21:30||Bikes check in (Sprint Triathlon Gdynia)||TBA|
|Saturday,||6 August 2022|
|7:00 - 12:00||Deposit opening hours||TBA|
|8:00||Sprint Triathlon Gdynia (1 wave)||City Beach|
|9:00 - 20:00||Race Office and Expo opening hours||Gdynia Marina|
|10:00||Sprint Triathlon Gdynia (2 wave)||City Beach|
|12:00||Sprint Triathlon Gdynia (3 wave)||City Beach|
|14:00 - 16:00||Bikes pick up (Sprint Triathlon Gdynia)||TBA|
|14:30||Sprint Triathlon Gdynia Awards||TBA|
|17:00 - 22:00||Bikes check in (IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3)||TBA|
|Synday,||7 August 2022|
|4:30 - 5:30||Transition zone opening hours (IRONMAN)||TBA|
|5:00 - 23:30||Deposit opening hours||City Beach|
|6:00 - 6:20||Rolling start - IRONMAN||City Beach|
|8:00 - 9:00||Transition zone opening hours (IRONMAN 70.3)||TBA|
|9:30 - 10:00||Rolling start - IRONMAN 70.3||City Beach|
|10:00 - 18:00||Expo opening hours||Gdynia Marina|
|13:15||Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia winner||City Beach|
|14:00 - 20:00||Bikes pick up (IRONMAN 70.3)||TBA|
|18:00||Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia last finisher||City Beach|
|14:30||IRONMAN Gdynia winner||City Beach|
|18:00 - 00:00||Bikes pick up - IRONMAN||TBA|
|19:00||Awards & Slot Allocation - IRONMAN 70.3||TBA|
|22:30||IRONMAN Gdynia last finisher||City Beach|
|Monday,||8 August 2022|
|12:00||Awards & Slot Allocation - IRONMAN||TBA|
The maps of particular courses will be published closer to the race day.
The 3.8 km (2.4 mile) swim takes place in the usually calm waters of the Gdansk Bay. The race features a rolling-start from a sandy beach in the heart of Gdynia.
Enea IRONMAN Gdynia offers a challenging 180km (112-mile) bike course that leads through green forests, summer fields and over the demanding rolling hills of Kashubia and then back to Gdynia. Elevation gain will be 1288m
The 42,2km (26-mile) run course uses the wide main streets of the city center and the seaside boulevards before finishing right on the sandy beach in the most popular part of the city.
If you are willing to withdraw from the Enea IRONMAN Gdynia, please consider that:
50% of the entry fee is paid back until 8th April 2021;
- 25% of the entry fee is paid back until 24th June 2021;
- no refunds are made after 24th June 2021.
It is not possible to transfer the entry fee to another competitor or to another year. However, you can purchase an extra withdrawal insurance during the registration process.
To withdraw from the competition, please fill in the form.
The withdrawing athlete may attempt to establish that the damage sustained by the organizer from his/her withdrawal is lower than the agreed upon amount withheld by the organizer pursuant to these regulations.
Refund of the entry fee is not possible for those who have registered with a group registration.
Please note that all additional items purchased during registration will be refunded at 100% up until 45 days prior to the race except where they have already been sent to the athlete.
One-day licenses can only be refunded in case of a withdrawal within the refund deadline. If you purchased a national triathlon license by your federation the one-day license cannot be refunded.
Refunds will be transferred to the Credit Card you used during registration unless it is explicitly stated in the withdrawal request that you want a bank transfer. When transferring to a bank account the account holder and the athlete withdrawing must be the same person. If we refund to a bank account transfer time can be up to 6 weeks.
Payment Option Plan: The partial refund (50% or 25%) only applies after the second payment has been done. If the athlete withdraws before the second payment is paid, the entry fee will not be refunded. Only additional items purchased during registration will be refunded at 100% up until 45 days prior to the race except where they have already been sent to the athlete.
Enea IRONMAN Gdynia is also included in the IRONMAN EMEA transfer program. Please read below to learn the details.
1. The transfer option is available for IRONMAN events in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) only.
2. There is a 39 EUR (or 28 GBP, 42 CHF, 372 SEK, 291 DKK, 355 NOK, 50 USD) transfer fee + 8% Active Fee.
3. The event transferred to must be in the same calendar year as the original event. 4. A transfer of a race entry to another person is not possible.
5. If an athlete is transferring from a higher priced race to a lower priced race, the athlete will not be refunded the difference.
6. If an athlete is transferring from a lower priced race to a higher priced race, the athlete will be required to pay the difference in addition to the transfer fee and 8% Active fee.
7. A transfer into sold out events is not available. Transfers into events that only have foundation and/or charity as well as travel entries open is not available.
8. Athletes must transfer out of a race 45 days prior to race day (the race the athlete initially registered for).
9. Athletes may transfer into eligible races as long as registration is open, unless points 7 or 13 apply.
10. If additional purchases (e.g. medal engraving or FinisherPix) have been purchased along with the original race entry, it cannot be transferred to the new race. Additional purchases will be refunded until 45 days prior to the race and will need to be repurchased by the athlete.
11. Transfers are applicable to individual race entries only – entries purchased or provided through sponsors, charities, groups and free entries cannot be transferred. A transfer of a race entry purchased with Nirvana Europe to a regular race entry of an open race is possible.
12. Races to be transferred to must have been open to the general public for at least ten days. 13. Once a transfer or refund has been redeemed, the option to transfer again. You may only transfer once.
14. If athletes choose to transfer, they forfeit their eligibility for a refund to the event they originally entered. A partial refund is eligible for the race an athlete has transferred into, if the withdrawal of this race is submitted 45 days prior to race date.
15. If an athlete qualifies for the IRONMAN World Championship, an existing IRONMAN entry will not transfer from or to either of these events.
A transfer is only possible after the second and final payment is done.
- Step 1: Fill out the transfer form.
- Step 2: After filling out the transfer form you will receive a confirmation email from active.com confirming that we have received your request. In case you have not received this please contact email@example.com or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder).
- Step 3: We will process your transfer within 5 working days. You will receive a personal registration link with which you have to confirm your transfer. Please follow the instructions to complete the transfer (please also check your junk folder).
- Step 4: You will receive a confirmation email from active.com once your transfer is complete.
Transfers - FAQ
What if the event I want to transfer into sells out before I receive my registration link?
Once you have completed the transfer request your race entry is secured.
What communication should I expect after I request a transfer?
You will receive a confirmation once you have submitted your transfer request from Active.com. Within five business days you will receive another email by Active.com containing your personal registration link for the transferred event. Please check your junk mails to make sure you complete your transfer by redeeming the registration link. After redeeming your registration link you will receive a confirmation of your transfer.
Is it possible to transfer to another race outside of Europe?
Our race transfer option is an offer from IRONMAN Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). It is NOT possible to transfer to races which are outside of this region.
What if I transfer into another event and I am unable to compete, am I eligible for an additional transfer?
Once a transfer request has been redeemed, athletes are not eligible to transfer again. A refund is eligible for the race an athlete transferred to if the withdrawal of this race will be submitted 45 days prior race date.
Can I transfer to the same event next year?
It is not possible to transfer your registration from an IRONMAN race to next year.
Can I transfer my slot to another athlete?
No, it is not possible to transfer your slot to another athlete.
Deferral - Rules & Regulations:
1. The deferral option is available to athletes that registered within 90 days of general entries opening.
2. A deferral is excluded for athletes who paid the entry fee in whole or in part by redeeming a voucher credit at the time of registration.
3. A deferral is only possible to the same race the next year.
4. Deferrals are only available for individual entries and not for relay teams, complimentary entries or sponsor entries.
5. Athletes who elect to defer their entry forfeit any right for a partial refund, transfer or insurance refund.
6. The deferral may only be used once.
7. All deferral requests will be honored until 45 days out from the original event date. 8. Athletes electing the payment plan may also utilize the deferral option once all payments have been completed.
- 1. Fill out the deferral the form.
2. You will receive an automatic email from active.com confirming that we have received your deferral request. In case you have not received this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form again (please also check your junk folder for this email).
3. If you are eligible for a deferral we will cancel your registration to this year’s event within 5 working days and refund any additional purchases. We will confirm this in an email to you. 4. One week before General Entries open for the event that you are deferring to we will send you an email with a personalized registration link to sign up at no cost.
5. You must redeem your entry within 30 days of receiving that email. Any unredeemed links after 30 days will become void.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions, concerning transferring or deferring your entry, please contact:
IRONMAN Europe Athlete Services
Phone: +49 (0) 69 – 300 643 20
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm (CET).
Enea IRONMAN Gdynia Athlete Services
Enea IRONMAN Gdynia 2022 will be an official qualifying race to the 2022 IRONMAN World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawai`i
More details can be found HERE